It’s easy to get carried away on Facebook, LinkedIn, or another social media platform … then look at the clock and wonder where the time has gone. Have you ever done that, then had to scramble to get your work done?
Well … what if your WORK included (or consisted entirely of) posting to social media channels and interacting with others there?
Get Paid to Post on Social Media!
If posting and interacting on social media would be your “dream job,” then we have some really good news for you: That dream may actually be possible. That’s because companies know they need to stay active on social media, but it’s tough to find the right person AND it’s really tough for a smaller company to take on another full-time employee (with benefits, desk, computer, and all). You see, the bottom line benefits of doing a good job on social media are difficult to measure, so companies often skimp, when they really should be staying active.
Smaller companies tend to either settle for a hit and miss social media presence OR they outsource the work.
That’s where you come in!
We’re getting reports from Monkey Members saying they are making really good money for simple social media tasks … and the ENTRY LEVEL pay is $25 per hour and more.(The Online Money Monkey)
One warning: You may love to play around on social media, but working online and doing social media for several hours each day may not be all that much fun. It sure can pay well, though!
Social Media Job Requirements
Here are the requirements for earning money online with social media:
- You need a computer (even a smartphone will do)
- You need a reliable internet connection
- You need five or more hours each day to devote to the work (some say three hours is good enough)
- You need a reasonable command of the English language in written form
Here’s what you don’t need: Experience.
Most companies prefer people who aren’t social media experts. They’re easier to train, and they tend to follow instructions better. Typically, the company will tell you exactly what they want you to post. Your job is to post and discuss on social media. If you know how to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other popular social media channels … you’re ready to go.
Before we send you off to get started, though, we need to let you know two things:
- This is something The Monkey keeps hearing about, but has never tried. Usually, we would test the idea ourselves before recommending, but this one is just too good and too possible to pass up. There’s just no time, right now, to take on more work here.
- It’s easier for you to do this from the USA, that’s where the pay is best and the demand is highest. But we’ve heard from people in India, Pakistan, Africa, the Philippines, and other countries who are doing this job just fine from their own country. More and more, distance work is not just accepted — it’s required.
Are you ready to check it out?
CLICK HERE to learn how to get paid for posting and interacting on social media.
Let us know how it goes. And when you’re making more money than you can spend, don’t forget to share your success with The Online Money Monkey. That’s the stuff that really makes our day!